Please fill out the form, including your preferred date and times, and we’ll get back in touch with you shortly to arrange your appointment.
SKINLOGICS SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
We welcome the trust you show us by coming in to Skinlogics and validate that trust by initiating protocols to protect your safety and that of our staff.
Every one of our staff members has completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures. They will be obtaining their temperature each morning before starting work and will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters, including masks, that will be changed after each patient.
We are confident we can make return to work not just a celebration but a safe one while we continue to maintain a higher level of care.
Before your appointment:
- You will receive an email and/or text containing comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to your appointment.
- We will reschedule anyone who is sick or has had exposure to COVID-19 and no cancellation fee will be charged.
Upon your arrival:
- Your temperature and oxygen saturation levels will be checked upon entry. If you don’t pass the screening, we will reschedule the visit and refer you to your general physician.
- We ask that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, you will be given one to cover your nose and mouth. Please keep it on throughout your visit unless instructed to remove it for a procedure.
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointments alone.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every visit.
We ask that you inform us immediately should you develop COVID-19 symptoms after your visit, so that we may assist in contact-tracing anyone who was inadvertently exposed. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our office safety protocols and procedures, please contact us to speak directly to a team member.